The Farm Lake Booking Terms & Conditions
- Time of arrival around 12.00pm Midday . Draw for swims will take place at 1pm .
- No more than the number of persons stated in the Booking Confirmation Form are to stay at the Lake unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The Lake will be clean on your arrival, it is requested to be kept clean and tidy and handed back in a similar condition as found. Please vacate no later than 10am on departure day.
- All cancellations for a confirmed booking must be in writing. Although the owner will always try to re-let the Lake, the tenant remains responsible for the total cost of the period booked. If the Lake is re-let the owner will return any payments received less expenses.
- The deposit is non refundable/non transferable.
- Final balance payment- A reminder will be sent if the balance is not paid by this date you could lose your deposit and booking.
When booking a long time in advance we recommend taking holiday insurance to cover against unforeseen cancellations.
- A security deposit of £50 is required to cover losses, damages or any additional costs arising if the Lake & Kitchen are not left in good order on departure. Please hand this in CASH on ARRIVAL.
- Arrival time at the Lake is Midday and departure no later than 10am on the last day.
- The owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the personal belongings of any member of the party staying at the Lake.
- On your Arrival, please visit the Lodge with copy of confirmation of your booking and Passport for ID.
- Ross Denny’s mobile: 0033 685162851
Clients are advised to take out the required Travel/Holiday Insurance to cover Cancellation, Travel & Medical Insurance, Personal Belongings, Public Liability etc. The Farm Lake does not accept liability for any damage, loss or injury resulting from failure to provide yourselves with sufficient cover.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your group hold valid passports, visa and health certificates for travel within the European Community. We accept no responsibility for any delay or expense incurred through any irregularity in your documents.
We are not liable for any loss, delay or cancellations due to the following:
fire, storm, flood, closure of ports, weather conditions, acts of god, strikes, riots, political unrest, industrial disputes, war or any other event or circumstances beyond our control.
Under no circumstances shall our liability to you exceed the amount paid to us for your trip.
All persons agree to abide by the Fishery Rules.
Fishing is carried out entirely at your own risk and the owners accept no responsibility for any accidents or damage that might occur on our property while fishing or otherwise.